Jumat, 12 November 2010

Ubuntu Wireless

It was lovely to connect to a wireless network to use Ubuntu 7.10. Linux is for geeks only for many years. I was really holding back Linux the only way to install Linux on a laptop with a problem I think. A resolution of your screen, your touch pad and / or wireless network card had problems. Have the skills or the command line, you can program your own from some obscure website forum to find a working Linux driver needs only one who can get the wireless part. Then a lot of time working with the wireless adapter enabled doelhajiman They then WEP, WPA, WPA2 encrypted reulhaji can be connected to the network.

After you get the Ubuntu 7.10 Linux community, you have a wireless network that combines all the thousands of free applications can be accessed on the attached. I do not know how many people I ran into exactly what it did not run on their laptops because they do not like Linux, says the only reason. Do not wait for Ubuntu 7.10 connected to the network is basically a good run.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Computer Zone Company